Happy Thoughtful Joke Day! Or rather, Happy Thoughtful Thursday and International Joke Day!
I believe we’ve established that I’m a geek by now, that I love to laugh and live for having fun. Jokes are an excellent way to share a moment with others and I really love science and geeky jokes most of all. The punnier the better! Hence my selection for my quote this Thoughtful Thursday:
The Earth’s rotation really makes my day
Here are 10 more of my favorite geeky, punny jokes in celebration of this day
I hope you get a kick out of every one of them, well….at least one of them.
- What do planets like to read? Comet books!
- Four fonts walk into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey! We don’t want your type in here!”
- What do you call two dinosaurs that have been in an accident? Tyrannosaurus wrecks!
- A book fell on my head the other day. I only have my shelf to blame though.
- Geography’s where it’s at, but Geology rocks.
- What does one tectonic plate say when it bumps into another? “Sorry. My fault!”
- Watt is love? Baby don’t hertz me.
- Why do enzymes make the best DJs? Because they always break it down.
- A physicist while exiting the theater after seeing the movie Star Wars bumped into a fellow physicist. Inspired by the movie, he blurted to his friend, “May the mass times acceleration be with you.”
- A programmer gets shopping instructions from his wife: Go buy a cauliflower. If they have oranges, get two dozen. He came home with 24 cauliflowers.
Have an awesome Thursday Joke Day and share some fun with your fellow bipeds or your favorite quadrupeds. Jokes are wasted on the quadrupeds, but it will amuse you at least and who knows? Maybe you’ll get some TikTok gold! 😂